Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Prologue

Hello, world. :)
So this all began when I was trying to comment on Jen and Mark's blog, and I couldn't unless I had an account, so I created a gmail account, because it seemed like I should have one of those anyway. And since Cincy is still kind of recovering from hurricane-ish happenings, I am still in Michigan, having the time of my life sitting here in Starbucks as Jen works. :) It has been such a peaceful, relaxing weekend, full of cousin, brother, sister (I count Jenny :) , ) worship band, (my favorite thing in the world. Seriously. My favorite thing to do. All I want to do is worship 24/7 till Jesus returns. That would be the best life ever! I can't wait for heaven.) Anyway, weekend full of the aforementioned things in addition to lots of reading, (went to bed at 4 last night tehe,) watching movies, walking in the rain with super cute umbrellas, grocery shopping...Sam's Club is awesome! :D, oh, and eating really great food... Michigan is so beautiful. And Jenny and I were talking about how yesterday really felt like fall--that cool breeze, the sunshine bright but not warm, the crisp air, and the first yellow and orange bunches of leaves collecting on the ground below trees. Happiness. :) Fall is so beautiful. I love all of the different seasons. I always hope to live somewhere with very defined seasons. I like the change. Change is fun. Which is why I am going to (non-permanently--don't freak out lol) dye my hair purple when I get home this week! haha. Oh life is so much fun. :)

So yeah I don't really know what I'm doing here. I realize I'm kind of rambling. I'll probably go back later and try to organize things in some type of order. This is very entertaining. I'm glad I have this time here to do this. Organizing things is so much fun!!!! :D Alright. I'm gonna go mess around with layout and stuff. If you read this, thank you, I'll try to keep it updated especially while I'm in Cbus and such. Yay! :)

2 comments:

Mark and Jen said...

Awesome blog! Your email said it was called "puddlesintherain" though, so you might want to resend that one to everybody so they get it right.

lisa said...

oops! Thanks hehe