Sunday, October 5, 2008

new job!

Hey! So everything at OSU is going well. :) I got a job as an OA in my hall (working at the front desk.) So that's cool. It is very convenient, although this means I will have to work some middle-of-the-night hours. But that's okay, I am often awake at odd hours any way.

My classes are in full swing now. My first math and physics problem sets were due last week. They went well, or at least I think they did... I haven't gotten them back yet. Chem is going well. My first quiz is tomorrow. Labs are boring, unfortunately lol. But I am enjoying my classes. Physics and math are especially fun. :D

Caroline and I have a super awesome room. Once I feel that it is complete (we still want to get a few more decorations) I'll take some pictures and put them on here. Our friend James gave us a tv he found in a dumpster that works perfectly well. (We weren't going to have a tv since we don't watch much tv, but we like to watch movies and lap tops don't get very loud.) So then we went to Goodwill and bought a $5 tv stand for our free tv :D and Caroline had a dvd player from last year. We also got a $30 futon from Dump n Run (OSU yard sale)! Seriously. Everyone complements us on our room. Yay! It feels like home. :)

Alright, well I need to go fetch my laundry, do some chemistry, and then sleep.

Love,
Lisa :)

3 comments:

Mark and Jen said...

Im glad things are good and you are having a good year so far! We miss yoU!

Mark and Jen said...

Wow! $5 entertainment center and $30 futon! That's awesome! I can't wait to see the pics!

-Mark-

lisa said...

I know!! :D excitement! I miss you both!