
I felt the need to upload a regular picture of me because I kept seeing those pictures from Halloween and I get freaked out because I'm like whoa who is that?? that doesn't look like me! so yeah. Here's proof that I'm still normal-looking. My hair is back to its original color again. and no crazy make up. lol.
yep... life is good. My second round of midterms starts next week. Sweet.
I am super excited for Thanksgiving!!! I can't wait to see all the cousins. :D
Things I've learned recently:
+It is impossible for me to stay awake during a midnight movie, even one as exciting as Quantum of Solace, in a huge loud theater of college students, when I am running on 2 hours of sleep. (Physics problem set was due today!) The only parts I remember are the beginning and when he leaves some dude in the middle of a desert with a can.
+I should start my physics problem sets earlier in the week! :P (lol jk, I do, but last Thursday I had to work 1am-4am and I didn't get any homework done because we had to mop and clean the office.)
+speaking of splashing in the puddles...Riding one's bike in the rain results in one's pants becoming completely soaked. I mean, when I walk in the rain lots of times my jeans will soak up water up to the knee or something, but when I was on my bike, my entire pants were soaked! From the wet seat, to being splashed every time I went through puddles....and I was in a hurry, because I had to get to work on time. And I had to get there with enough time to spare to change pants haha.
+Chinese dvds do not play in my laptop.
+Caroline is an amazing cook and I am spoiled to have her as my roommate!! :D
+I love Jesus. (not that that's recent. but still. :D)
alright. I still have a half hour to work...so there is the potential that I may do something productive. :) hope everyone is doing well!
1 comment:
haha i like it that making a funny face is "back to normal" for you
Post a Comment